Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Blogging Break

Now that Lincoln has reached his one year milestone and is doing so incredibly well, I feel like a chapter in Lincoln's life story has come to an end. This blog was started to document Lincoln's story of overcoming Right-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, and he has just about done that! Because of this, I have decided to take a break from blogging for a bit. I really never was the blogging type, but the blog has been a great outlet for my emotions, as well as a way to let everyone know how Lincoln was doing through every phase of his beginning of life. I plan to always keep the site public for other CDH parents to view Lincoln's story. I know throughout this year, reading other families blogs was a real comfort to me so I am happy to provide the same comfort to others just beginning their journey. I don't know when my next update will be, maybe in a few months. I don't think this is the end of Lincoln's Blog, just a break. I really, truly appreciate the incredible support and love that has been shown to us through the blog comments and page views, as well as the printed articles and weblinks that have been created about Lincoln's life. I never imagined Lincoln's story would be heard by so many.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all of your time, effort and talent that you have put into Linc's Blog. I'll miss seeing it regularly.

    ReplyDelete