Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fall Playtime

Lincoln really enjoyed himself this fall, playing with some new items and some tried and true. He's getting so big now. The time is just flying by. I find myself trying to make mental imprints of all the adorable things Lincoln does now, but I know I won't be able to remember it all. So, taking pictures will help me in the future to remember one of the best Falls I've ever had. Check out some of Lincoln's current favorite playtime activities.

Feeding Cookie Monster

"vacuuming"

Flashlight Play

Magnets, a new favorite
raking leaves and just playing outside
(when you are married to a mechanic,
used tires can be found scattered in your backyard, ha!)
playing Peek-a-boo, I-see-you with Peanut

"Ball Pit"
his crib gets some playtime at least since he doesn't sleep in it much!

horsing around with Mommy
Linc's new tunnel
(I love that he only has one sock on.
Representative of a typical day of Linc taking his socks off.)
Linc just loves old milk jugs, or anything from the recycling bin really!
Bailey gets some love too

Bubbles and Balloons in the tub

Some good splashing, too!

Sometimes, I think to myself, I wish I could keep Lincoln right at this age and size. I love his curiosity and his happiness, and he is just the right size for snuggles! I'm sure every age I will feel the same way and Lincoln just gets more and more amazing!



4 comments:

  1. Lincoln is ADORABLE!! He is a special little fighter. I love reading your updates, please don't stop! Go Lincoln Go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to know Lincoln has so many 'fans' out there who love to watch him grow! Thank you for your comment!

      Dorothy

      Delete
  2. 2 Things.....


    1. Yours & Lincoln's picture was on Fetal Care's Facebook today!
    https://www.facebook.com/fetalcarecenter. Hope you can pull that up! It was a good surprise to look up to see both your smiling faces!

    2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    Love you!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know. What a good birthday gift!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete