Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Nursery

Yesterday, Dan and I went with Kathi and Greg to shop for nursery furniture. After several hours of me trying to make up my mind, we ordered a crib and dresser/changer combo for little Lincoln. The furniture should be here in two to three months. Just in time! Now, Dan and I need to just get the room cleaned out, paint the trim, add accessories and a rocker and Lincoln can move right in! It is nice to enjoy the exciting things about preparing for a baby, especially with the added stress Dan and I have been feeling. Ordering the furniture made me want to finish registering for other baby things we will need and look forward to days at home with little Linc! We are looking forward to seeing him at the ultrasound this Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment