Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Appointment at Barnes Jewish

My first appt at Barnes with the high risk OB, Dr. K, is scheduled for Mar 16th. They will do an ultrasound first, and then Dan and I will meet our new doc! She came highly recommended by several other doctors according to Dr. Proffitt. The lady at scheduling did let me know that there may be times that I do not see Dr. K since all of the docs at this practice are high risk and very busy. I figured that would be the case. I just want to be sure that Lincoln is in the best hands and I have faith in Barnes to coordinate a smooth delivery.

On a side note, I have been using fetal earphones to let Lincoln listen to classical music at night. It's a kit that Dan and I bought that can be used to also hear the baby's heart beat in the third trimester. I've always heard that classical music can make a baby's brain grow, and make the kid smarter in life. Well, maybe it helps lungs grow too! It can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment