Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shower for Lincoln!

This Saturday, Jen and Amanda threw a baby shower for Lincoln and me at Kathi's house. It was really wonderful! It was so nice to see friends and family and to celebrate Lincoln! Amanda and Jen were great hostesses and everything when very smoothly. They had an elephant-shaped cake (elephants are the theme of Lincoln's room) and elephant cookies (which I got to help decorate the night before!). We played a few games that I suggested, even though I am not sure many people enjoy shower games! We receive a lot of really nice things and are so grateful for every one's support! (I don't have any pictures yet, but I will post some as soon as I get them from Jen!) Thank you everyone!

During the shower, Dan, Pat and Greg worked on getting Lincoln's room ready. They moved the big heavy treadmill down to the basement and installed new baseboards and a fan. It felt good to get things done around the house to prepare for Linc (even though I mainly supervised). The room is coming along nicely. After the work on Linc's room was finished, we brought home all of the gifts from the shower. Dan was pretty interested in checking out everything. It's great to see that he is getting excited too!

No comments:

Post a Comment