Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Shower Photos

Here are a few of the many photos from the shower that Jenell was so nice to take for me!


The two hostesses, Amanda and Jen


Beautiful elephant cake to go with the theme of Lincoln's room


Diaper cake made by Amanda and Jen (with the cutest shoes!)

Elephant cookies that where hand painted by Amanda, Jen and me!
(They turned out so good)
This was part of a game to see who's "baby" would be "born"
first by melting through the ice cube.
(They kind of looked like they were drowning, but it was fun!)

Mom and me

Kathi (Dan's Mom) and Jen

Jenell (Jen's Mom) with Aubrey
Sisters-in-Law

Adorable baby Aubrey  (Jen's daughter)

Layla had a good time too! (Jen's Daughter)

Grandma T and Grandma O

Cousin Christina, Aunt Kelly and Taylor

Aunt Val, Mom, and sister Chris

Debbie (Dan's Godmother), cousin Rose, and Aunt Carla
Girlfriends! (Sarah, Lauren C, me,
Kelly, and Jackie)

More Girlfriends! (Lauren B, and Trish)

Lincoln and I got so many great gifts!
A few of the highlights are below:

Travel system - Stroller and carseat

Rock 'n Play sleeper - bassinet and play seat

Diaper bag
("manly enough" for Dan's approval - he will be carrying it too!)

                                                 Like father, like son...
"Stroller today, Porsche tomorrow"
And monkeys!

The Olds Traveling Overalls
I was fighting back tears when Kathi gave these to me. These have been
worn by all of the Olds children from Dan's brother on, and have every
one's name embroidered on the legs. As soon as Aubrey is finish with
them, they will be passed to Linc!

This was the last straw for my tears!
Kathi gave me several bodysuits with "OLDS 98"
(Dan's hockey number) embroidered on the back.
My favorite by far!

Layla giving Linc a kiss. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment