Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Come On Spring!



There have been a couple of nice days of weather these past few weeks and I know I have been hearing the birds sing outside my windows in the mornings again. Spring is coming and Linc and I cannot wait! It has been nice to be able to get out and take walks when the weather permits. 6 more weeks left of RSV season. After that, I don't have to be overly cautious anymore and Linc can go out more. Don't get me wrong. I will still be very cautious, as Lincoln's lungs are still fragile, but the most feared bug won't be a real threat anymore. Lincoln likes going places, too, and I know I have cabin fever by now! Come on Spring!

Friday it was about 65 degrees out and sunny, so I took Lincoln out in the yard to feel the grass for the first time. It is still all dead and crunchy, so it doesn't feel all that great. It was fun to watch his reaction though. He would reach down for a handful and then quickly wipe his hand on his thigh and give a little squirm! Then I decided to take his socks off and that got him squirming, too. He didn't cry, but he wasn't excited either.

  

No socks..what???   

Lincoln was squinting from the sunlight even though we weren't facing the sun. He's just not used to being outside much. This picture is just TOO CUTE!




No comments:

Post a Comment