Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

"Smell That Smoke"

Tonight, Dan and I took a risk and decided to take Lincoln for his first dinner out! Lincoln is kind of hit or miss when it comes to mealtimes and being restricted on movement, so it was a bit of a gamble taking him. But he seemed to be in a good mood, was well rested, and had just eaten an hour earlier, so I figured it was optimal conditions. The rest was up to Linc. We decided on Banbana's Bar-B-Q. They have all the food Lincoln likes and they are pretty fast. Also, we had the option of getting our food to go if things headed south.

I have to say how impressed I was! Lincoln could not have been a more well behaved boy! He was entertained by all the new objects and people, and he really enjoyed the food! Of course I had to bring the camera to document this "first" for Lincoln! I must tell you that Dan was mortified at my taking pictures throughout the meal! I just laughed at him! I could care less what people think. I was taking my baby out for the first time!



Lincoln was staring at all the fans and lights hanging from the ceiling. I think his mouth was open in shock for a good 10 minutes as he took it all in.

After we got to our table, Lincoln was fascinated by a row of blue and red bandannas hung on the wall.

He decided to go back to chewing once he had gotten an eye full. He'll be getting a new pair of teeth soon enough!

Hanging out with Daddy, waiting for our yummy BBQ.

Picture with Mommy. Linc just cannot keep focus with all the distractions!

After waiting a while for our food to come out, Lincoln got a little hyper and Dan and I got a little tense, thinking this might be the end. Linc is "bouncing" in the highchair here.

Bandanas is a super exciting place!

When our food came out, Lincoln really enjoyed his first baked beans,
potato salad, and a known favorite- chicken.

Heading home. We couldn't have asked for a better first family dinner out.

No comments:

Post a Comment