Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

10 Days to Go

There are ten days to go until my induction and Lincoln is here!

The service manager from Treasure Rooms came by today at lunch to look at the crib pieces. He didn't measure anything and only looked at them for a few minutes. I guess he just had to come by to be sure that we weren't just idiots and couldn't follow the directions. He said he would get the pieces ordered and fed ex them quickly. He also said that when they arrive, he will come back to assemble the crib for us. Hopefully that gets sorted out quickly since I don't want to be dealing with that after Linc is here.

Lincoln passed his NST today, which is great. He's becoming quite the test-taker. I go back Thursday for my last OB appt, another NST and a BPP.

Dan and I are trying to enjoy our last days together as a family of two. Soon enough there will be a little man with us at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment