Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Final Count Down

Yesterday, Dan and I made another trip to Barnes for my 36 week appt, Biophysical Profile (mini ultrasound) and NST. Everything went really well. Lincoln passed all of his tests. We saw him practicing his breathing motions again and my amniotic fluid has not gotten any higher (it hasn’t gotten any lower either). My blood pressure and weight are still good.

The doctors have picked May 25/26th for my induction date(s). They want me to continue to come in twice a week for NSTs and I’ll have one more BPP next Thursday, the 19th. Thursday will also be my last OB appt, where the doc will give me a pelvic exam to see if my cervix is “favorable.” If so, I will come to Barnes on the 26th in the morning to start the induction process. If not, I will need to come the day before, on the 25th to give Linc a little more time. The doctors’ goal is to have Lincoln delivered by that Friday, the 27th. I told the doc of my family history of fast deliveries, so I do not expect a 24 hour labor, but we shall see soon enough. Less than two weeks to go now…

No comments:

Post a Comment